Thursday, July 24, 2014

open studio next month



In a few short weeks I will be hosting my annual open studio event.  In the mean time my studio is a mess of half completed projects, piles and unfinished paintings.  My neighbor and painter friend Mike Rich will be showing his encaustic paintings across the street in his studio and my dearest friend Julia Dickenson will be bringing her jewelry to show in my space.  Photographer Tilman Crane is another neighbor who will open his doors that same weekend as well.  We have a pretty creative neighborhood.  I have a lot to do to prepare, including getting rid of the growing pile of yard sale/dump items in my carriage house so you can actually get to the door of my studio.... I love how a looming deadline can kick things into high gear.  


No comments:

Post a Comment